Remember this entry?
So today, after a couple of months not SMS-ing me, this guy SMS me again with question..
Salam blh hantar rombongan merisik
HAHA. This guy got to be kidding. So I replied back with..
Haha. Tiba2 je. Dah pk masak2 ke?
And the rest was a dumb ‘SMS’ conversation.
I don’t take it seriously. How can I take it seriously, when I just know him for about a few minutes talking, and then a few SMSs. I’m pretty sure he’s too young for me. No. Young is not an issue. But young could generate a few other issues. Like immature. Or childish.
To be truth, I never asked much about him. I don’t know anything about him, his family, education, let alone his life. The only information I know is, he is my user, he live in Marang, he has sister (not sure only one or more), and he’s not really my type. Woaa.. not that I have type. No no, I never got a ‘type’ list.
What I mean is ‘halo’. X factor. An attraction.
- Usually, I kinda attract with ‘alim’ guy. Kinda look kind and decent. ‘Kaki surau/masjid’ type.
- Or have a long hair. HAHA. Not too long but just nice one. That’s why I like Faizal Tahir and A. Samad Said’s son. But Faizal Tahir is already taken and A. Samad Said’s son already date with Chinese-indie-singer.
- Or the guy who wearing glasses and looking intelligent. But he must look intelligent like Ally Iskandar, not like Tobey Maguire.
- Or the funny one. But it depends. That required me to get to know him more. Not just in a few hours or days.
- And sometime, I do attract with ‘bad guy’ look. What? That must be in my those crazy days!
This is not a check list. I repeat, this is not a check list. Aiseh, macam lagu Eminem daa.. It’s not necessarily the guy must have. It just something I found what attracted me.
So basically, this guy don’t have anything common with this type. Or me. Betul, takde persamaan langsung! I mean, when I’m talking to him, either it’s like I interviewed him or he interviewed me. No 2 ways communication. Not like friends.
Takpelah, cakap banyak pun tak guna. Lagipun, I don’t think he suit to me. And I’m also, for a moment, not interested with him.
Tapi, kita ‘layan’ jelah kan.. hehe.. We’ll see how it goes. 😀